Friday 1 March 2013

Purplenettes ^O^

Remember Unicember and i was Unielle the Dark Unicorns leader and Bumble Bee (Unibee) was my deputy? well were at it again! this time it's the Purplenettes and i'm Purpelle!
This is what the Purplenettes look like ^-^

Yeah were pretty vicous.... and purple....
This is me and Tia btw ^-^
So after Tasha quit on me i decided to go Bf hunting, unfortanly i didn't get very far in my insane purple get-up :D
Jusr paraded round chatrooms with Leo instead, and we found some pretty weird people!
 Whoop whoop whoop ^O^
Msp is ffuunnnn :'3
Although this girl seems to of got the wrong end of the stick, i have never met her before yet she seems to know me because she knows about my obsession with Ke$ha o.e
Umm.... weird O_o
Anyways, Cyahhh!!!!
~Elzie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment