Sunday 3 March 2013

MWAHAHAHA!!

Hiya!! Remember when i said cats always get what they want? well Ellekit wanted a new Bf ;)
Ellekit wanted this very cool guy that she found O.O
So i did my usual tricks, questions, harrassment, i even pulled the level 22 Bff card :D
Il's say it worked pretty well!! It all started at this girls wedding....
The bride and groom were there, along with him, he invited me there, to the wedding i'm guessing and we had a convo ^O^
It went pretty well, until he started doing the 'Blow Kiss' animation x
My thoughs? - WHOOO!!!! I'm having him ;)
So, we started another convo in private chat, and it went pretty well!! He even said this
Okay okay, i snipped it :D It actually said "I love you as a friend" but CATZ ALWAYS GET THAT THEY WANT! Especially Ellekats ;)






YEAAHH HAHAHAHA! But wow, did this guy take ALOT of persuading!
Ellekat is awesome ;)
One last thing though - Rachael? when your trying to copy my look, could you do a little better than THIS?

Compared to my orginal?

EPIC FAIL RACH :D
Cyah!!
~Ellie Out



1 comment:

  1. hi ellie! ummm did you steal the brides guy? XD

    ReplyDelete