Sunday 24 February 2013

Ughhh -_____-

When i scream in your face to leave me alone i'm genrally annoyed about something.
But that thing isn't NORMALLY my Bff....
I guess theres a first time for everything huh? as Tasha proved -.-
Tasha is my Bff, i love her loads xx :'3 We even got married xx
As most of you know, iv'e quit Imvu, the reason being it gave me a Trogen Horse, for those of you who are not familiar with these types of things it is the worst type of computor virus you can get.
I didn't get a chance to tell Tasha but i thought, "Whatever, i'll tell her on Msp" So i'm on Msp and i come across THIS


Yup, it's a leaving artbook.
Shes leaving huh? with Kaz and Wolfi? well you might not be alone Tasha but now i am.
As you confirmed with your status.
Obviously the last thing i want right now are these types of people...

A few days ago i did a wishy deal, yes a FEW DAYS AGO!!! It takes me about a week to get enough starcoins for everyones wishys and stuff, people like this just annoy me.
GIMME A BLOODY CHANCE -.-
And this person didn't exactly help

And just to make matters even BETTER one of the other girls still waiting decided she was going to make hate forums about me!!!
It got ridiclous and out of hand, here are a few pictures from it


Ughh!! i am so SICK of this!!! and just to PROVE how sick i was a made a godamn YouTube video about the fight!!!!
Stupid Girl
Go watch -.-
I know it's a bit mean but she made hate forums abd spammed EVERY FORUM SHE CLICKED ON WITH "Ellieglitter is a scammer! don't trust her"
FGS GIMME TIME, I CAN'T GIVE 30 WISHIES IN ONE DAY!!!!
Shes called X Sugar Rush X incase you were wondering -.-
~Ellie

13 comments:

  1. I signed up to blogger so I could tell you that you were the one who scammed me! Got our whole convosation on my blog. Have fun making enemys Stelliana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellieglitter YOUR A BITCH YOU THE MOST MEANEST PERSON EVER!!!!!!!AND STELLIANA IS THE NICEST!!!!! YOU R A SCAMMER AND A BULLY ELLIE UR ABITCHY COW ELLIE U DONT DESERVE ANYONE FREAK GET A LIFE OK! YOU R THE THE ONE WHO SCAMMED STELLIANA SO FUCK OF ELLIEGLITTER






    p.s my name is hollystar119

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wth Holly, please go get a life x
    Btw - WHAT AN EARTH IS UP WITH YOUR PROFILE PICTURE O_O
    YOUR TEETH ARE HUGE o.e
    I'm only saying that because your annoying me -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i have got a life, and its close up and its alright o.0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellie! You are such a female dog. Your so rude, you get angry when you don't get your own way! Me and Lavandar are BFF's and you go and ruin it x'D. Loser.

    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  6. ELLIE YOUR A LOSER! YOUR A BIG FAT CYBERBULLYING! YOU FEMALE DOG! YOUR SO STUPID YOU IDIOT! I TOLD LOADS OF PEOPLE ON MSP YOU IDIOT! I HATE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, those lot are charming ¬.¬ ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. see how much hate i get? is it any wonder i have DSD -______-

      Delete
    2. Ignore Them. Jealous brats


      ~ Hawaiiansun

      Delete
  8. hello errrm im blondie dophin i got hacked and i really really didnt say it Im not being harsh but brag all u want i didnt say it end of story .. just fort id let u no .. IT WORNT ME

    ReplyDelete
  9. just 4 ur info im not judgemental so keeep ur comments 2 urself. it wornt me ok. so their is NO need 2 make a "page" *bout me!!!!!!
    p.s judging will get U nowhere
    p.ss yh u can make a "page" bout me 4 a good reson and im awesomeous as well as leighaann xx
    msp names: add leighaann xx VIP preetyyy :D oh and me blondie dophin (dont believe what she sed) pweeeeeeeese

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guys so basically your calling Ellie a cyber bully but your the ones who are posting hate coments ....go away you hypocrites !leave Ellie alone
    EGG xx

    ReplyDelete