Friday 8 February 2013

iTunes Observations!!!

Okay, so i was on itunes and i discovered a few things i would like to mention...
First our well known Electropop singer (yay electropop ^o^) singer Nicki Minaj is NOT setting a good aspect over other electropop singers, she is one of the main ones yet LOOK at this!!

Omg Nicki! could you possibly do a song WITHOUT swearing?? or is that to hard for you? setting sterotypes on other electopop singers. Grrr.
Hmm... how what else have a noticed? oh yeeaahh... Adele...
Adele Adele Adele - BORING!!!!!
Your album covers make me wanna fall asleep!!!
Okay i'm all for the black design but how MORBID does she look already???!!!!

*Yawns* Anyway enough about her, lets move on to my favourite... i'm sure you all know who that is...

LOOK!!! WHOOO!!!!!

Yeah, she has best-selling songs ;)
SUCK ON THAT HATERS xDDD
And i know your gonna call me an obsess so i'm just gonna confirm that for you...
MY ITUNES LIBERY ^o^

Thats only a bit of it. haha.
MOVING ON.....
Can someone please tell me who on earth Kate is?? because this person must REALLY hate her to give themselves THIS name!!!

Woah... Talk about holding a grudge... :L
And lastly our beautiful boy-addict TayTay Swift ^-^
Shes got a good voice but ENOUGH with the love songs!!!

Ughh!!! Anyway time for me to stop moaning and get back to buying songs....

This is my YouTube video... I have 5 altogether, if you bother to go onto my channel theres a couple where you can see me in real, one is about Ke$ha. one is about Music Genres, One is about Msp Bffs, One is on photos of Ke$ha and the last one is about Tasha ^-^
Fankooh if you do decide to watch it... ~Gets out sledgehammer~ Your gonna watch it right? ¬.¬
Why I Love My Tasha xx ^-^
Cyah!!
~Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment