Tuesday 11 June 2013

Unfair Mario! O.o

Hey everyone.
So, i was at school today and i decided to take a look through some of the un-blocked sites (As my school blocks pretty much everything -.-)
I came across this game named "Unfair Mario"
Hmm... sounds intresting yes? I clicked. yes! it wasn't blocked!
I got on and was faced with THIS
Okayyy? Looks kinda random but yeah :D
Off i went!
Only THIS happened.
 WHAT?! The ground fell in!!!!!!!
Glitch. I though, confused. I procecced to the next part of the level.
 SPIKES CAME OUT OF THE BLOCK???!!!!
THIS IS THE DUMBEST GAME IV'E EVER PLAYED!!!!!!
After 40 mins of going crazy, i finally reached THIS point.
Yesss!!!! :'D I thought. Nearly there!!!!!
And yup! I finally made it.
Proceeding to the next level, I found this.
I thought... That friggin whomp is gonna kill me isn't it -.-
My assumptions were correct. This game is impossible!
Also, not even mentioning the GLITCHES!!!!
THERES NO FRIGGIN FLOOR THERE!!!!!!!!
After 2 hours i decided to google this game and see how many levels there were. There can't be more than 3 or 4, surely?
*FACEWALL* ARE... YOU... FOR... REAL... -___________-
I had to check this.
This was the point where i am usually tearing my hair out, crying and screaming abuse at the computor screen.
However, as i am in school, this course of action probably wasn't the best idea.
Instead, i took my anger out of a few goombas on one of the other mario games.
GO FIRE MARIO!!! KICK HIS ASS!!!! >:D
Oh wait... is that fire Luigi? Oh i don't care.
I got my revenge on this damn game anyway.
MWAHAHAHAHA >:D
This was the point where i gave up.
Seriously, it's mental.
Smugly, i thought that i had completed level 3. Not bad for a first try, huh?
However, this was bugging me all day and what do i do as soon as i get home?
*Facepalm* It's like a drug.
Go on then, have a go yourself, i dare you >:D
Message me your results, i bet you can beat MY awful score LOL ^-^

Unfair Mario

Good luck! :'D
Now i'mma go smack my head against the wall to recover from this ^-^
Buh-bye!
~Ellie

10 comments:

  1. I might try that later! Maybe it was just the school computer that made it glitch. By the way, you might want to change the blogs background as it still says you are Level 14 when you are Level 15 now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That game is idiotic! My school has nearly blocked every site possible on the Internet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the two comments happen to be from sisters. (Ik they are sisters because Ik them in real)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL it's not a glitch it's called unfair mario for a reason..it makes you NOT win XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfair Mario is my favorite game! It's really unfair :))
    Find out more Mario games here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It's horrible! I'm playing a game called Rolling Hero now... Just as stupid. Someone remind me to do a post on it.

      Delete
  7. haha :D unfair mario is the most different game from mario`s other series :) it`s very difficult and interesting version. i play it every day, play you too :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg imposs -girl on bro account- only on lvl 1 and 299 deaths -.-

    ReplyDelete