Tuesday 28 May 2013

I'm not dead O.o

Okay... what the HELL is going on??!!
I didn't come onto Msp for one day... yes A DAY. I was busy at my Grans house and she does not have WIFI.
Anyhow! when i came back, i was very surprised to be faced with THIS
My reaction - What?
So i messaged one of the girls posting in my guestbook - Glittercutie - This is what she had to say on the matter.

So, i go away for one day, and death rumors spring up? Glittercutie shared the forum with me.
84 posts already?
Okay, let me make one thing clear...
Just because i go away for one day does NOT mean anything has happened. This girl is clearly sick in the head to make a disgusting forum like this. I am not dead, nor am i her sister. I messaged her, but all i got was THIS crap

It's funny is it?
You want gifts? pftt. NO.
Who the hell is this girl?
Oh boo hoo, you'll tell your mum -.-

Okay, i think this girl is either seriously sick in the head or having a laugh.
Is anyone truly that stupid? Let me make a list of the things you have done black n white44
1) Make a forum telling everyone that i was dead and that you were my sister
2) Asked me for gifts, autos, and greetings and made out like everything was MY fault
3) Told me you would get your Mum on me?
4) Told me you would tell MY Mum?!
She has got to be having a laugh...
Anyway - main message - I'm not dead!
SO STOP SENDING ME ALL THESE RIP MESSAGES!

Last thing, i was just scrolling around Msp when i found a few weird things that made me go WTF :O
PETRIFYING PANTS?! LOOOOOOL WHAT. THE. HELL. x'DDD
BEST NAME EVER!
 Chatroom madness! - AHHH MY AVATAR WON'T LOAD :O
I'M NOT WEARING ANY CLOTHES, UHHHH...... O.O

 TIME TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS MADNESS!!!! :O

 *KE$HA APPEARS OUR OF NO-WHERE*



 *Turns around*
 KE$HA MY SEXY ANGEL, GIMME THAT DAMN CANDYBAR Q~Q
Okay, i'm back :)
Lots of love...
~єℓℓιєgℓιттєя ♥

PS - THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!
REASON - KE$HA FOLLOWED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!


KE$HA, ILYSM ♥ YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY, THANK YOU :')

4 comments:

  1. That girl....It ISN'T FUNNY! How would she feel if someone did that to her? She is just an immature attention seeker! I'm sorry to hear about what happened with that...Why would anyone believe her anyway? Congrats on Ke$ha following you on Twitter too. ~OfficiallyIndy (on MSP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! that girl is mad! I mean..why do a thing like that? then say she will forgive ya if you get her gifts? Forgive for what? :D it should be the other way round! xDDD
    Anyways, congrats on Ke$ha following you .. Me Jealous :D
    ~Shannon985
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still laughing my head off about that physco girl XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so jealous i wish Ke$ha would follow ME.And,what the heck!she thinks it your fault 'if you give me a gift i will forgive you'that creep

    ReplyDelete