Thursday 4 April 2013

Hate ._.

So today i want to talk about the total LACK OF RESPECT of most people nowdays!
LOOK at the state of THIS!
No i am not gay. I am straight. you have a problem with that? i block you.
As quoted in the message to Blondie Dolphin, i think her ignorance rather disgusting ¬.¬
And then she had the nerve to make ANOTHER account pretending to be her brother to beg me to forgive her!
Blondie - if your reading this - apologise to me yourself. you might find you get better results than a block x
But while were on the subject of blocking, i wanted to use my friend Nat in a movie, but i couldn't find her in the selection box, so naturally i searched her in friends, only to find THIS...
NAT WHY DID YOU BLOCK ME?! We were Bffs D:
Confused O.e

Sick and tired of hate! especially when i got THIS and WTH-ed O_O
This is Blondie Dolphin's OTHER account which she obviously took GREAT JOY in creating... ¬.¬
Wth?! so rude -.-
I reported her and i'm expecting her to get locked.
5 mins later - this
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT??!!!! WHY ON EARTH WOULD I BE FRIENDS WITH A HATE ACCOUNT?!! Shes crazy -.-
HATE HATE HATE HATE AND MORE HATE O_O
On a positive note though, i was at Kesha5401's room with a few people (epic name xD) when i discorvered something rather alarming....




Can't see it? look underneath the huge pink thing.
AAHHHHH!!! SOMEONE ON MSP'S TURNED INTO A SPACESHIP!! :O
CRAZY WORLD ._.

The last thing i want to discuss about hate are the Moderators.
Asif, as were friends, your probably reading this, i have a question for you...
WHY WHY WHY WHY DID YOU SAY THAT TO MOD041??!!!!
Honestly, you moan about getting kicked off the game and you do things like that!
If your un-aware of Asif's antics, he called Mod041 a "Kutti kat" O_O
I don't even know what that means....
Here, i got a picture of what he said




Thank-you Pixie887 for spoiling my screenshot ¬.¬ :D
After that of course, everyone started discussing him, and i can't exactly say i didn't get involved.... :D
I don't think Asif appriciated my imput... hehe :'3
And by the looks of things - neither did Mod!
Oh dear... LOL :D
I'ld just like to quickly clear this up - my IP isn't locked. my Dads IP is locked because when i arrived i discovered my brother had been an idiot and got it locked -_____-
Msp wont unblock it because of "Bullying" THANKS ALLOT BEN! You get it locked and i have to do the emailing! ¬.¬
Ah well, at least i'm not there much...

 Lastly, i'm just going to give you some tips on dealing with hate mail, don't shout back, it's what they want. Here are the top three things that have worked best for me in my entire duration as a user of Msp.

1) Reply back in Spanish. they hate it!
2) Reply back using formal language like i did up there ^^^
3) Reply back calling them an Imbecile. they will probably ask you what they means as it isn't a very well known word. when they do, simply say "I rest my case" and block.
Hope that helped xD

Now for the mantra ._.
 
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Stop being horrible all the time! ^O^
Honestly, i get to line 15 in my "please" bombardation and remember copy and paste ¬.¬ Ughhhh
ANYWAY! Long post here, if you've read up to here well done, Kesha5401, i think writing down my advice tips might be a little too far but ah well, flattering ^-^
 
~Ellie

PS - I'm not happy about the amount of hate i'm getting in comments, do you see what i mean? hate everywhere -_____-
I'm not going to list your names, you know who you are and your in comments anyway x
But your pathetic. I try and help and write a blog post about hate and all you do is give me more hate.
I'm glad people like you are around, because without people like you, people like me wouldn't look so good.
I learned that one of some smartass the other day :D


PPS - Have you seen Moderator005's blog? it's epic.
I especially like the bit about the diffrence between the UK mall chatroom and the Australian one ;D
I don't like the mall personly - full of show-offs and people who do laggy animations ._.
Yeah, i'm weird, get over it ._.
Oh heres me blabbering on AGAIN and iv'e not even given you the blog link!
Here you go ^-^

Modzie005's Blog x

I don't know why your still reading, you must be seriously bored LOOL, Tell you what, i'll shut up now :D
Buh-byeeee :'3


18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore them. Jealous brats. If they made a hate account for you then they obviously didn't have the guts to say it to your face and on their real account. If you ignore them it will just prove the=at they don't hurt you and will lose interest.


    ~ Hawaiiansun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :(
      How did you find this blog btw? are you an Msp person?

      Delete
  3. There Jealous Weirdos ._____.

    There Just Jealous Of How Pretty You Are. o.e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks (:
      I'm not quite sure how so many randomers are finding this post but... yeah :D

      Delete
  4. Aww ellie HOW AWESOME DO WE ALL LOOK IN MY ROOM :D Lool Anyays yeah ik yur upset abt the hate but Ellie without hatefrom people, how else are we suppost to know what the word pathetic means? My point proved. Ignore them and if they keep going they have me to answer to ¬.¬ -Kesh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  5. ill gladly give you my msp name to report me because I am not a wimp. I do not build my life up on lies or be a coward.Okay I don't understand what your talking about in that paragraph? 'you suck up to the mods' Heres some news hun,im not even friends with the mods. I don't report on rumours or write sarcy comments on blogs just because of a rumour. If you don't like Ellie and are only doing this for either attention or actually out of pure hatred for no reason, just go. Find something else to do other than keep coming back to Ellies blog, seeing that people are standing up for her and for the truth. And btw,if your friends with X Sugar Rush X then why don't you just go moan to her about me,Ellie or any of the others, yeah? good. Leave Ellie alone and drop he attitude towards people. I just met you and look how cheeky and mean you were. -Kesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  6. You haven't 'offended' me so don't worry abt it. Just leave Ellie and she can leave you and we can save at least one war. Things would be easier if we just try to either get along or just ignore eachother. I don't like fights or aguments and im sorry if I have offended you ¬.¬ Just back off Ellie ik your upset and everything but you can say at least one of these msp wars everyones having if we all just ignore eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Stellena, i see you guys had a little convo here >.> and i just saw it. Honestly stelena, Just because ellie was preveing on YOUR Blog dosent mean you do it back -.- if shes been mean to you in serveral occassaions you dont do it back? this aint some kinda 3 year old game called revange? -_-"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havn't even been mean to her. I was slow giving her the wishies i promised her thats all.
      But i'm not going through this again, if she posts anymore crap on here i'm going to lock her IP from accessing this blog.
      And yeah, i do know how, i'm A-A* in IT at school ¬.¬

      Delete
  8. I didn't read any of her crap. i just deleted them all.
    Thats what will happened with all the rest of your bitchy comments Stelliana, so don't bother posting them.
    And stop coming on my blog fgs

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¬.¬ I hope you get the point,Stelliana.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Biosexual's are greedy! Stop swanning around showing off your perfect life and get a kick back into reality!

    ~SoldierIesha

    ReplyDelete