Saturday 27 April 2013

Wth-moments!

Wow! well iv'e now been on Msp a grand total of TWO YEARS!!! *Parties* yay me ^O^
Had so many bffs along the way, had so many people quit, bought vip, run out of vip, bought vip again
Argued, had fun, Msp's just great ^-^
And i have no intention of quitting anytime soon! Sorry haters :D

So anyway, getting nagged loads about doing another blog post, not quite sure why everyone likes them so much....
Anyway, i was on Msp this morning when i discorved something AMAZING
OMGGG ONLY BOYS ONLINE :O
I think thats the first time that has EVER happened xD
Anyway, next thing, i think theres a REALLY BIG update coming....
This is why:
(Sorry Leo, i used your screenshot)
AAAARRRGHHHHH!!!!!! In all my time on Msp iv'e NEVER seen this before!
Starting to get a little nervous....
Okay, now to what i REALLY wanted to talk about. OTHER PEOPLES BLOGS!
I was SO BORED at school because it actually blocks EVERYTHING o______o
So i decided to type my Msp name into google search and see what came up...
THIS is what i found!



UHHH..... WHY SO MANY BLOG POSTS ABOUT MEEEEEEEEE?!
Mostly hate and that but i don't really care, i just look at the spelling and grammar and lay-out of the page and laugh :D
Last thing - Lav
We had a big of an argument....
I was on Msp at 2-3am or something like that and i wasn't very pleased about what i found :(

Thanks Lav :( (YEAH I WAS PERVING ON YOUR MESSAGES)
Can't exactly deny it though... i do tend to take sides rather allot, especially where my bffs are concerned, but i take whoevers side i see fit and just because i might take yours one time does not mean you have some sort of free pass to my help everytime you argue with someone >.>
I changed my pass btw, after what happened with Leona555 and my other friends i'm never password sharing again o.o having my dads IP locked was enough of a warning!
Don't see why mine got locked and no-one elses did though, i mean we were ALL password sharing :I And all i ever did on their accounts was watch my movies...
Oh well, iv'e got another chance and i won't be doing it again! Tbh i think it was my brother who got the IP locked anyway....
Got a bit freaked when i went into Ishacool's room the other day O_O
Why? because i was faced with THIS...
Ishacool's house is empty.... yes EMPTY.... WHAT IS GOING ON!? *Has heart attack*

Last thing - Why is it whenever i go into a chatroom i get SWARMED with people!?
 AAARRGGHHHH!!!!! LOL :D
PLEASE STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND, THANK YOU ^-^
That scares me ^^^^
Idk why :D
So iv'e updated my blog, i know it's a bit random and that but if you harrass me THATS WHAT YOU GET :D
Byeeeeee!!!!! ^-^
~Ellie

PS - The rumour about me vomiting and coughing up blood IS true but i don't want to discuss it.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Ellie! I love your blog! Can you please add me on msp it's 0cutecupcake0 also check out my blog. 0cutecupcake0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete