Sunday 26 August 2012

Why Nina is no longer my BFF







This is Nina, AKA - Little Red Girl, a lot of people are asking me why she isn't my BFF anymore, well heres the story......

Me and Nina were good friends a while ago, best friends acctually, we were Msp twins and the same lvl (nine) me, her, Bloom4c1, StaggerElla and Bizzypop were all good friends, and often hung out together, lateer on, Bizzypop never came online anymore, StaggerElla never did either, Bloom4c1 seemed to turn hostile, and we never spoke, but mine and Nina's friendship stayed strong.
A while later, i became good friends with MissM, Nina didn't like that, she suspected i preferred Missy to her (she was right) Missy was always such a good friend to me, and when i certain girl called Amelie was nasty, Missy helped me discover what she was up to and stop her, Nina just hung around and said she was 'scared' later me and Missy became better and better friends, when the new updates came and i got MissM and MissRachael (my friend in real) as BFFs she became so overcome with jealously that she had a massive rant at me and ditched Msp, she always saw Rachael as a threat to, and often told me mean things about her, anyway that is the reason we are no longer BFFs, our friendship circle has been completly destroyed, all my old BFFs have ditched Msp.......
but thats okay, because i have a new friend circle, with much stronger bonds than the last one, i am now level 12, i have moved on, it's just a shame Nina couldn't as well......
My new BFFs circle is.....
Me
MissM
properprincess
Bumble Bee
MissRachael
- Ellie Out >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment