Friday 31 August 2012

This is getting ridiclous.....

Some IDIOT decided they were going to make a forum telling everyone that i have Aspergers Syndrome (a mental condition) and since them there had been 18.... yes 18!! forums about me!! ive had enough, and it's gettng ridiclous, when i find my camra, i'll put pictures, but for now, check my conversation with Moderator041 who agress with me, and HES IN CHARGE!!!

Me - (On Status) The next person to be mean about my condition (Aspergers) is getting blocked
Him - OMG people are making fun of asbergers?! >_< (Moddy, you spelt it wrong)
Me - Yeah
Him - What are they saying this time? Assburgers? D:<
Him - BAAAAN!
Me - Are you Aspie Moderator? :o
Him - Some people that are very close to me are, it's not something to ve made fun of.
Me - Agreed ^~^
Him - Im too tired to ban anyone........ im going to bed
Him - zzzzzz

HURUMPH!! BAN THEM MODDY!! lol, Moderators awesome >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment