Tuesday 19 November 2013

Goodbye.

Hey, guys. So, after many years on msp the time has come for me to go.
Remember how obsessed I was? :') I thought I would never leave hahaha.
I've made many friends on msp, MissM in 2012 who I'm still friends with. Chazaz who I've now met in real life. Lavanderkat who is now one of my favourite people as well as many, many others that I no longer talk to.
Anyway, the place brings back so many bad memories, it's laggy as hell and I'm simply too old for it now.
If you want to get in touch with me, you can contact me on twitter or Facebook
Twitter - @PikaBoox
Facebook - Ellie XD

Updates are I no longer love Kesha and shitty pop artists/groups like that and now love Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park and other bands like that.
I remember how I used to totally rely on MSP. I was a total depressed loner and yeah :') I have friends now. Real life friends. If you're in that stage between the ages of 11 and 14 where you think it'll never get better: IT WILL. Trust me.

I hope you all have good lives and I won't deactivate this blog so people can read this and stuff
So, for the last time
Goodbye.
~Ellieglitter

5/4/2011 - 21/8/2014
-Level 20-

(Shit selfie bc you've never seen me before so why not lmao)




20 comments:

  1. Pls post something? o.e I wanna make sure ur still alive :O ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm alive! Hanging around at college thinking about my old MSP times :')

      Delete
  2. NOOOOOO Don't leave!!! ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. I might come back on a visit at some point ;-;

      Delete
    2. Yes, please Visit! I'm sure MSP will miss u very much! :( Ur blog is rlly cool ��

      Delete
  3. Have fun at College! Make sure you don't get murdered by a maniac with a knife! :D Just kidding. But really,have fun,but concentrate on studies as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much workkkk D: I never thought i'd miss school but omfg -_- tbf, I hated school too. Why can't they both just not exist??? XD

      Delete
  4. Hey Ellie ! I love your blog and I am gonna miss it ! I know it's 2016 I always check if you wrote anything but I haven't :( please come on xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ellie ! I love your blog and I am gonna miss it ! I know it's 2016 I always check if you wrote anything but I haven't :( please come on xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Update: This is Ellie's boyfriend :) she is happy and safe, she hasn't died. I'M GOING TO MARRY HER

    ReplyDelete