Thursday 17 January 2013

A Few Random Things!

So yeah this is my first Msp YouTube video...
Sorry about the lack of pictures, i just want to put this video on xx

I logged into Msp to find THIS O_o
It turns out a level 17 has been watching my movies and asked me out!!! UHH WHATS GOING ON??
Well sorry Henry but Tasha is my wifey ^-^

Anya here, just posting a few pics of Ellie... :D
Also... WHICH VIDEO IS YOUR FAVE???
                                                            1) Tik Tok
                                                               2) Blah Blah Blah
3) Your Love Is My Drug
4) Take It Off
5) We R Who We R
6) Blow
7) Die Young
8) C'mon



So yeah... completly random post.... Yeah bye :D

2 comments:

  1. Yesh i will be alone forever LOOL I scare boys in chatrooms saying 'I EAT BOYS FOR DINNER AND LUNCH' then they all leave.... XD


    ~Sugar(:

    ReplyDelete