Thursday 9 May 2013

Forums and other crap ._.

Hello again my amazing readers ^-^
This week on Msp i was patrolling around the fourums doing my Moderator-act :D (I'm not ACTUALLY a Moderator, i just BEHAVE like one - apprantly!)
So i was scrolling around when i saw something that made me think "Oh no..."
Namely - THIS
It's gonna be another one of those awkward forums where little children ask weird questions right?
WRONG!
It was infact THIS
Okay, seriously? jokes like that just arn't funny. It just leaves people like me with THIS face O_O
I made sure the silly immature idiot behind the forum got my lovely opnion anyway ;)
See what i mean about the Moderator act? LOL :D
And thats not all.
Seriously, there are so many IMMATUREM ATTENTION-SEEKING IDIOTS on Msp at the moment... ughhh....
I also came across this.
My reaction - "UGHHHHH ANOTHER NON-VIP WHINING!"
This time however, my assumptions were correct -.-
MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN
It never ends!
Fgs, this fame-seeker is NOT going to get Msp staff to listen by people sharing a forum -.-
Incase you havn't noticed, were in the middle of a RECESSION. If Msp's prices were too low - low like non-vips want them then Msp would not make enough money to stay open! sheesh! i'm explaining this to people daily...
Moving swifty on...


This was the worst one i found.

.........
*Looks around*
>.>
<.<
Okay, i forgot to printscreen it...
Well this is awkward....
Lets move on shall we?



This disgusts me. how dare she criticise people for a VERY common habit?!
I do not do it but many people do. she has no right to be making this stupid forum -.-
So after my lovely fun time of getting on peoples nerves i decided to make a forum advertising my new look ^-^
Iv'e decided to go goth for a few reasons, personal reasons, reasons which i do not wish to share. but all i get is crap from people. "Don't be goth!" "Your a GIRL, dress like one"
WELL MATE, I AM DRESSING LIKE A GIRL, THERES A DIFFRENCE BETWEEN A GIRL AND A BARBIE DOLL YOU FU- *My sister slaps me*
Beckyglitter1 - No swearing!
Me - Sorry ._.
(YES THAT HAPPENED)
Anyway, the reason i don't swear on here is because it's a MovieStarPlanet blog so i feel i should respect the rules of MovieStarPlanet here also.
Thats my osm forum. I wish my face thing would load my new goth look but hey... o_o
I knew i would get crap though -.-
I was expecting this from the barbies but their opnion means nothing to me, they are insignificant.
I think i may of been a LITTLE harsh with my reply though...
Easy solution though isn't there? don't screw around with me them i'm in depression mode! -.-

This made me laugh x'D

 I'M SORRY BLU I DIDN'T MEAN TO LAUGH AT YOU :D It's just most people dissolve into tears when they get hacked and harrass people for gifts and your just like "Great...-.-"
Hehehe>;3 Sorry Blu, your awesome ^O^

Anyhow, i'm gonna go now, i NEED TO SLEEP O____O
Love you everyone, keep reading my blog! x'D
~Ellie

7 comments:

  1. That forum u made is kinda harsh... And the thing about adele? Nobody's perfect but I respect her for her amazing voice.

    But dont stereotype... It makes u sound kinda mean and judgemental. Not everyone who wears pink is an airhead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed. hormone replacement
      marketing strategy forum

      Delete
  2. Omg, I cant believe she wasn't sad that she was hacked btw she`s my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bite my nails...i can't stop..i know it's gross and i want to stop but i can't and i know it's quite germy but i can't help it, i think people should respect people's reasons for doing things like that, i think mine got worse when my grandma was ill because i was just worried ALL the time and it just stuck, so that person doesn't know why people start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Bite my Nails, I know its wrong but its a frikking habit! I'd like to stop, But its hard ya know.
    Love,
    Vampire 919

    ReplyDelete
  5. The part when you said that Adele smokes and that it's not influential? Well Kesha drinks a lot. And your excuse for that is that she's showing people to live their life as they should? Might wanna review your paragraphs...

    ~ Marynara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ke$ha is a sex and mad girl who loves to get wasted and before,I saw her smoking O_O . Adele is a bad smoker and I don't like slutty barbie dolls. I'm more like you,mixed on msp so I'm like goth at one point then girly at another or tomboyish. Same in life but I'm kinda goth at the moment. Lolo777 is a ...ARGH! And I said to my friend when we were having an arguement ,"I will kick you so hard your future children will feel it" lolz . She was a bitch anyway :D. I agree because young girls shouldn't have that image because it leaves them with a boyfriend,phone,make up and com doms.

    -rihanna out-

    ReplyDelete